The College of Health Care Professions began its journey in 1953 when a group of physicians founded MacGregor Medical Association in the world renowned Texas Medical Center. It operated as a physician practice with many locations in Houston and San Antonio. In 1988, MacGregor physicians found they needed to provide quality medical training to employees, enabling their skills to be utilized by MacGregor’s expanding physician practices. The College of Health Care Professions was founded to provide the needed health care training.
Member since: 2014